Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Maybe baby?

I guess we shall see.  Midwife called yesterday to cancel my prenatal appt. because she was heading to a birth.  She did say that depending on how she feels she may be up to getting things going.  We're hoping a good membrane sweep will do the job.  She's confident it will put me into labor.  So either today or tomorrow.  Still waiting to hear from her.  If not today or tomorrow then Saturday.

Most recent belly pic:

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What I want for Christmas

Besides Henry born safely into my arms . . .

I love cameo pendants.  I think this one is especially symbolic of this journey.  Duncan 'watching over' Henry.  It makes me cry when I think about it.

Belly Photos

 31 weeks -

35 weeks -

37.4 weeks -

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunshine After A Rainy Day

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones